快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音頻與全文翻譯
- Yesterday, I told a lie.
昨天我撒了一個謊。 - I didn’t feel good about it.
我為此感到不安。 - I was playing with a ball in the kitchen.
我在廚房玩球。 - The ball hit a cup and broke it.
球打到了一個杯子,把它打碎了。 - It was one of my mom’s favorite cups.
那是媽媽最喜歡的杯子之一。 - I was afraid she would be angry.
我怕她會生氣。 - I put the broken cup on the table and didn’t say anything.
我把碎杯子放回桌子上,沒有告訴任何人。 - That night, my mom asked who broke the cup.
那天晚上,媽媽問是誰打碎了杯子。 - My brother said, “Not me.”
哥哥說:“不是我。” - My sister said, “I didn’t do it.”
妹妹說:“我沒弄壞。” - I also said, “It wasn’t me,” but I was not telling the truth.
我也說:“不是我。”但我說謊了。 - Mom said we would all be punished if no one told the truth.
媽媽說,如果沒人承認,我們都會受罰。 - She gave us another chance and said she wouldn’t be angry.
她又給了我們一次機會,還說不會生氣。 - She just wanted us to be honest.
她只希望我們說實話。 - I still didn’t say anything.
我還是沒有承認。 - So, my brother, sister and I were sent to our rooms.
所以,我、哥哥和妹妹都被關進了自己的房間。 - We had to stay there all morning.
我們整個上午都不能出來。 - My brother said it wasn’t fair.
哥哥說這不公平。 - I felt very bad because they were punished because of me.
我感到很難過,因為他們是因為我才被罰的。 - Then I went to my mom and told her the truth.
然後我去找媽媽,說出了真相。 - I said I was the one who broke the cup.
我告訴她是我打碎了杯子。 - She said she was not mad about the cup.
她說她並不生氣。 - She said she was upset because I didn’t tell the truth.
她說她難過是因為我不誠實。 - She said she wouldn’t have punished me if I had been honest.
她說如果我一開始就說實話,她不會懲罰我。 - I told my brother and sister that I was sorry.
我向哥哥和妹妹道了歉。 - I also told my mom that I was sorry for lying.
我也對媽媽說對不起,因為我撒了謊。 - I learned an important lesson.
我學到了一課。 - It is always better to tell the truth.
說實話總是最好的選擇。 - Lying only makes things worse.
撒謊只會讓事情變得更糟。 - People won’t trust you if you lie.
如果你撒謊,人們就不會相信你。 - I want to be someone that others can trust.
我希望成為別人信任的人。