skip to Main Content
1 / 26

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. Last weekend, my parents went to visit my aunt.
    上個週末,我的父母去拜訪我阿姨了。
  2. I stayed at home alone because I had homework to finish.
    我留在家裡,因為我要完成作業。
  3. At first, everything was quiet and peaceful.
    一開始,一切都很安靜和平靜。
  4. I sat on the sofa and started to watch a mystery movie.
    我坐在沙發上開始看一部懸疑電影。
  5. Outside, the sky turned dark, and heavy rain began to fall.
    外面的天空變暗了,開始下大雨。
  6. Suddenly, I heard a loud crash of thunder.
    突然,我聽到一聲巨響的雷聲。
  7. The lights in the house flickered and then went out.
    屋裡的燈忽閃了一下,然後就熄了。
  8. I was alone in the dark, and I started to feel scared.
    我獨自在黑暗中,開始感到害怕。
  9. I lit a candle and walked slowly through the house.
    我點了一根蠟燭,小心地在家裡走動。
  10. Suddenly, I heard a strange tapping sound.
    忽然,我聽到奇怪的敲擊聲。
  11. It sounded like someone was knocking on the window.
    聽起來像是有人在敲窗戶。
  12. I held the candle close and walked to the window.
    我拿著蠟燭走向窗戶。
  13. I was shaking a little, but I wanted to see what it was.
    我有點發抖,但我想看看那是什麼。
  14. I slowly pulled back the curtain.
    我慢慢地拉開窗簾。
  15. It was just a tree branch moving in the wind.
    原來只是風吹動的樹枝。
  16. I laughed at myself, but I was still nervous.
    我笑了自己一下,但仍然有點緊張。
  17. Then I heard another sound coming from the kitchen.
    然後我又聽到廚房裡有聲音。
  18. This time, it sounded like something had fallen.
    這次聽起來像是有東西掉了下來。
  19. I walked into the kitchen and looked around.
    我走進廚房四處看看。
  20. I saw a spoon on the floor—it must have fallen off the counter.
    我看到地上有一支湯匙——它一定是從檯面掉下來的。
  21. I realized that I was letting my imagination scare me.
    我意識到自己被想象嚇到了。
  22. I turned on my flashlight and went back to the sofa.
    我開啟手電筒,回到沙發上。
  23. I waited for the rain to stop and read a book instead.
    我等著雨停下來,改看一本書。
  24. The rest of the night was quiet.
    接下來的夜晚都很安靜。
  25. I learned that being alone in the dark can feel scary,
    我學到,獨自一人在黑暗中會讓人害怕,
  26. but most of the time, there’s nothing to be afraid of.
    但大多數時候,其實沒有什麼可怕的。

Back To Top