skip to Main Content
1 / 29

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. I like to pretend.
    我喜歡假裝。
  2. I like to make up things that are not real.
    我喜歡編一些不是真的事情。
  3. I use my imagination.
    我用我的想像力。
  4. Yesterday, I pretended I had a time machine.
    昨天我假裝自己有一臺時光機。
  5. I set the machine to go back to the time of the dinosaurs.
    我把時間設定到恐龍時代。
  6. The machine made loud noises and spun very fast.
    機器發出很響的聲音,還轉得很快。
  7. Then, it stopped.
    然後,它停下來了。
  8. I opened the door and stepped outside.
    我開啟門,走了出去。
  9. I was in a jungle.
    我來到了一個叢林裡。
  10. The trees were tall and the plants were thick.
    樹很高,植物很茂密。
  11. I could hear strange animal sounds.
    我能聽到奇怪的動物叫聲。
  12. I saw a big bird with a long beak fly above me.
    我看到一隻嘴巴很長的大鳥從我頭頂飛過。
  13. I walked a little, but I stayed close to my time machine.
    我走了一會兒,但沒離時光機太遠。
  14. Suddenly, I saw a man.
    突然,我看到一個人。
  15. He looked very different.
    他看起來很不一樣。
  16. He wore animal skin and held a big stick.
    他穿著動物皮,還拿著一根大棍子。
  17. He made some sounds I didn’t understand.
    他發出我聽不懂的聲音。
  18. Then the ground started to shake.
    然後地面開始震動。
  19. I heard loud thumping noises.
    我聽到“咚咚”的大響聲。
  20. A huge dinosaur came through the trees.
    一隻巨大的恐龍從樹後走出來。
  21. The man ran away.
    那個人跑走了。
  22. The dinosaur was coming toward me!
    恐龍朝我走來了!
  23. My heart was beating fast.
    我的心跳得很快。
  24. I ran back to my time machine.
    我趕緊跑回時光機。
  25. I set it to go home to the 21st century.
    我設定好回到21世紀。
  26. The machine spun and buzzed again.
    機器又轉動起來,發出嗡嗡聲。
  27. I landed back in my time.
    我回到了現在的時間。
  28. I was safe.
    我安全了。
  29. I love using my imagination!
    我喜歡用我的想像力!

Back To Top