skip to Main Content
1 / 25

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. I had a toothache last month, and it really hurt.
    上個月我牙疼得厲害,真的很不舒服。
  2. My dad made an appointment with the dentist.
    我爸爸幫我預約了牙醫。
  3. When we got to the dental office, the receptionist asked for my name.
    到了牙科診所,前臺人員問了我的名字。
  4. Then she told me to sit down and wait for the dentist.
    然後她讓我坐下等牙醫。
  5. The dental office was very clean and smelled like mint.
    牙科診所非常乾淨,還有淡淡的薄荷味。
  6. Soon, the dental assistant called my name.
    很快,牙科助理叫到了我的名字。
  7. She took me to a big chair that leaned back.
    她帶我去了一把可以躺下的大椅子。
  8. She put a bib around my neck and told me to relax.
    她在我脖子上圍了一塊布,讓我放輕鬆。
  9. The dentist came in and smiled at me.
    牙醫走進來,對我笑了笑。
  10. He wore gloves, a mask, and glasses.
    他戴著手套、口罩和眼鏡。
  11. He used a tiny mirror to look inside my mouth.
    他用一個小鏡子檢查我嘴裡的情況。
  12. He said one of my teeth had a small cavity.
    他說我有一顆牙齒有小蛀洞。
  13. He said he could fix it right away.
    他說他可以馬上修補。
  14. I was nervous, but he said it wouldn’t take long.
    我有點緊張,但他說不會花太久時間。
  15. The dentist gave me a little freezing shot.
    牙醫給了我一點點麻藥。
  16. I felt a tiny pinch, but it didn’t really hurt.
    我只感覺到一點點刺痛,其實不太疼。
  17. Then he cleaned out the cavity and filled it with a special material.
    然後他清理了蛀牙,把它填上了特別的材料。
  18. The whole thing took about twenty minutes.
    整個過程大約花了二十分鐘。
  19. When he finished, he told me to avoid chewing on that side for a while.
    他做完後告訴我暫時不要用那邊咀嚼。
  20. He also reminded me to brush my teeth twice a day.
    他還提醒我要每天刷牙兩次。
  21. He said I should come back in six months for a checkup.
    他說我應該六個月後再來檢查一次。
  22. I thanked the dentist and the assistant.
    我謝謝了牙醫和助理。
  23. My dad gave me a thumbs up when I came out.
    我走出來時,爸爸對我豎起了大拇指。
  24. I felt proud of myself for being brave.
    我為自己勇敢感到自豪。
  25. I think going to the dentist isn’t so bad after all!
    我覺得去看牙醫其實沒那麼可怕!

Back To Top