快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音頻與全文翻譯
- Do you ever think about how you feel?
你有沒有想過自己的感受? - What makes you feel sad?
什麼事情會讓你難過? - I feel sad when I get a bad grade at school.
當我考試成績不好時,我會感到難過。 - I also feel sad when someone I like moves away.
有我喜歡的人搬走時,我也會難過。 - Sometimes I watch sad movies that make me cry.
有時候我看悲傷的電影時會哭。 - I don’t like feeling sad.
我不喜歡難過的感覺。 - I like feeling happy.
我喜歡感到快樂。 - I am happy most of the time.
大多數時候我都很開心。 - I feel happy when I go to a party.
去參加派對時我會感到開心。 - Being with my friends also makes me happy.
和朋友在一起也讓我開心。 - I laugh when someone tells a funny joke.
有人講笑話時,我會笑。 - I think smiling makes people look nice.
我覺得微笑讓人看起來更友善。 - What makes you angry?
什麼事情會讓你生氣? - I get angry when my brother breaks my toy.
我的玩具被弟弟弄壞時我會生氣。 - I try not to yell when I’m angry.
生氣時我儘量不大喊。 - My parents get angry if I come home late.
如果我回家太晚,父母會生氣。 - I think it’s better to stay calm and talk.
我覺得保持冷靜並溝通會更好。 - Our feelings come from inside,
情緒來自內心, - but other people can see them on our face.
但別人可以從臉上看到。 - People know when we are sad, happy, or mad.
人們能看出來我們是難過、開心還是生氣。 - I try to smile even when I feel sad.
就算難過,我也儘量微笑。 - Smiling helps me feel a little better.
微笑會讓我感覺好一些。