skip to Main Content
1 / 22

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. Many people get colds several times a year.
    很多人每年會感冒好幾次。
  2. When they have a cold, they sneeze and cough a lot.
    他們感冒時常常打噴嚏、咳嗽。
  3. Their noses run, and their throats feel sore.
    他們流鼻涕,喉嚨也很痛。
  4. Some people always carry tissues with them.
    有些人總是隨身帶著紙巾。
  5. I don’t get colds very often.
    我不常感冒。
  6. Sometimes, I can go a whole year without getting sick.
    有時候,我可以一整年都不生病。
  7. I think I know some good ways to stay healthy.
    我覺得我知道一些保持健康的方法。
  8. First, I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.
    首先,我吃很多水果和蔬菜。
  9. I drink orange juice almost every day.
    我幾乎每天喝橙汁。
  10. I also take vitamin C tablets.
    我還會吃維生素C片。
  11. If I start to feel sick, I take extra vitamin C and rest.
    如果我開始感到不舒服,我會多吃維生素C並休息。
  12. I try to get fresh air every day.
    我每天儘量呼吸新鮮空氣。
  13. In winter, the air inside buildings is not fresh.
    冬天,室內空氣常常不新鮮。
  14. So I go outside for a walk whenever I can.
    所以我只要有機會就去外面散步。
  15. I also stay away from people who are coughing or sneezing.
    我也會遠離那些正在咳嗽或打噴嚏的人。
  16. If someone sneezes near me, I try not to breathe in for a few seconds.
    如果有人在我旁邊打噴嚏,我會試著幾秒鐘不呼吸。
  17. I always wash my hands after touching things in public places.
    我摸了公共場所的東西后,總是會洗手。
  18. Things like doorknobs, handrails and money have lots of germs.
    門把手、扶手和錢幣上有很多細菌。
  19. Some people even put money in their mouths. That’s not clean!
    有些人甚至把錢放進嘴裡,那樣很不衛生!
  20. I believe eating well, washing hands, and getting rest helps me stay healthy.
    我相信飲食健康、勤洗手和休息好能讓我保持健康。
  21. If I do catch a cold, I drink a lot of water and get plenty of sleep.
    如果我真的感冒了,我會多喝水,多休息。
  22. Taking care of yourself is the best way to fight a cold.
    好好照顧自己是對抗感冒的最好方法。

Back To Top