skip to Main Content
1 / 25

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. Being polite shows that you respect other people.
    有禮貌表示你尊重他人。
  2. People enjoy being around someone who is kind and well-mannered.
    人們喜歡與友善、有禮貌的人相處。
  3. Always remember to say “please” when you ask for something.
    當你請求某樣東西時,記得說“請”。
  4. For example, you can say, “Could I please have a cookie?”
    例如,你可以說:“我可以吃塊餅乾嗎?”
  5. When someone gives you something, say “thank you.”
    當別人給你東西時,要說“謝謝”。
  6. A simple thank you can make someone feel appreciated.
    一句簡單的“謝謝”可以讓別人覺得被尊重。
  7. Being polite also means not interrupting when others are talking.
    有禮貌也包括不要打斷別人說話。
  8. You should wait your turn to speak.
    你應該等輪到你再發言。
  9. If you need to speak, you can say “excuse me.”
    如果你需要說話,可以說“對不起,打擾一下”。
  10. It’s not polite to shout or use rude words.
    大聲喊叫或使用粗魯的話是不禮貌的。
  11. At the table, you should chew with your mouth closed.
    在餐桌上,你應該閉嘴咀嚼。
  12. You shouldn’t talk with food in your mouth.
    嘴裡有食物時不應該說話。
  13. You should wait until everyone is served before you start eating.
    等所有人都上菜後再開始吃。
  14. Don’t grab food from other people’s plates.
    不要從別人盤子裡拿食物。
  15. When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose.
    咳嗽或打噴嚏時要遮住嘴和鼻子。
  16. Say “bless you” when someone sneezes.
    有人打噴嚏時可以說“保重”。
  17. It’s not polite to point at people.
    指著別人是不禮貌的。
  18. You should always ask before borrowing something.
    在借用別人的東西前應該先徵求同意。
  19. Don’t take things that aren’t yours.
    不要拿不是你的東西。
  20. Good manners also mean helping others when you can.
    良好的禮儀還包括在你能的時候幫助別人。
  21. Hold the door open for someone coming behind you.
    給後面來的人扶一下門。
  22. Say kind words and give compliments when they are deserved.
    在適當的時候說些好話或讚美的話。
  23. Being polite makes the world a nicer place.
    有禮貌讓這個世界變得更美好。
  24. If you treat others kindly, they will likely treat you the same way.
    如果你善待別人,別人也會以同樣的方式善待你。
  25. Politeness is a habit you can build every day.
    禮貌是一種你可以每天培養的習慣。

Back To Top