skip to Main Content
1 / 23

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. When you enter a restaurant, you might see a sign that says,
    當你走進餐廳時,你可能會看到一個標誌,上面寫著
  2. “Please wait to be seated.”
    “請稍等,我們會安排座位。”
  3. A server will greet you and ask how many people are in your group.
    服務員會迎接你,並詢問你們一共有多少人。
  4. They may ask if you have a reservation.
    他們可能會問你是否有預訂。
  5. The server will then guide you to your table.
    然後,服務員會帶你去你的桌位。
  6. You might sit at a booth, a regular table, or at the counter.
    你可能會坐在卡座、普通桌子或吧檯。
  7. Once you are seated, the server will give you a menu.
    坐下後,服務員會給你一份選單。
  8. Some restaurants have separate menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
    有些餐廳有單獨的早餐、午餐和晚餐選單。
  9. There may also be a drink menu and a dessert menu.
    可能還會有飲料選單和甜點選單。
  10. The menu lists different dishes along with their prices.
    選單上列出了各種菜餚和它們的價格。
  11. On your table, you will find utensils.
    在你的桌子上,你會發現餐具。
  12. Utensils include knives, forks, and spoons.
    餐具包括刀子、叉子和勺子。
  13. There will also be a napkin for you to use.
    還會有一張餐巾供你使用。
  14. It is polite to place your napkin on your lap before eating.
    吃飯前,把餐巾放在腿上是禮貌的做法。
  15. Your waiter or waitress will come to take your order.
    服務員會過來為你點餐。
  16. You might start with an appetizer.
    你可能會先點一道開胃菜。
  17. Some people like to have soup or salad before the main course.
    有些人喜歡在主菜之前喝湯或吃沙拉。
  18. After your meal, you may order dessert, coffee, or tea.
    用餐後,你可以點甜點、咖啡或茶。
  19. If you need anything, you can call the waiter or waitress.
    如果你需要什麼,可以叫服務員。
  20. When you are ready to leave, you will ask for the bill.
    當你準備離開時,你會請求結賬。
  21. Some restaurants bring the bill to your table, while others require you to pay at the counter.
    有些餐廳會把賬單送到你的桌上,而有些餐廳需要你去櫃檯付款。
  22. It is customary to leave a tip for the server.
    給服務員留小費是一種習慣。
  23. After paying, you can leave and enjoy the rest of your day.
    付款後,你可以離開,繼續享受你的一天。

Back To Top