快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音頻與全文翻譯
- I am unique.
我是獨一無二的。 - There is no one else exactly like me in the whole world.
全世界沒有另一個人和我完全一樣。 - Someone might look a little like me, but they are not me.
有人可能和我長得有點像,但他們不是我。 - I have my own ideas, my own voice, and my own feelings.
我有自己的想法、聲音和感受。 - That makes me special.
這讓我很特別。 - Everyone is different in some way.
每個人在某些方面都是不同的。 - Some people are tall, and some are short.
有些人很高,有些人很矮。 - Some people have curly hair, and some have straight hair.
有些人有捲髮,有些人有直髮。 - Some people are good at sports, and others are good at music or art.
有些人擅長運動,其他人擅長音樂或藝術。 - It’s good to be yourself.
做你自己是件好事。 - You don’t need to be like everyone else.
你不需要和別人一模一樣。 - I try to be kind and fair to others.
我努力對他人友善和公平。 - I also try to listen and learn new things.
我也努力傾聽並學習新事物。 - My friend Alex is very different from me.
我的朋友亞歷克斯和我很不一樣。 - He has blue eyes and I have brown eyes.
他有藍色的眼睛,我有棕色的眼睛。 - He loves reading books, and I prefer drawing.
他喜歡看書,我更喜歡畫畫。 - He runs fast, and I sing well.
他跑得快,而我唱得好。 - Even though we’re different, we are good friends.
雖然我們不同,但我們是好朋友。 - We talk and laugh and help each other.
我們一起聊天、笑、互相幫助。 - Sometimes we have different opinions, and that’s okay.
有時候我們意見不同,這沒關係。 - It’s fun to learn from people who are not like you.
向不同的人學習很有趣。 - If everyone was exactly the same, life would be boring.
如果每個人都一模一樣,生活會很無聊。 - Our differences make life interesting and colorful.
正是這些差異讓生活豐富多彩。 - I like being me.
我喜歡做自己。 - I’m proud of who I am.
我為自己感到驕傲。 - You are special too, and you have something great to share.
你也很特別,你也有值得分享的美好事物。 - Let’s celebrate what makes each of us different.
讓我們一起慶祝每個人的獨特之處。