快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音頻與全文翻譯
- My great-grandfather fought in World War I.
我的曾祖父參加了第一次世界大戰。 - My great-grandmother worked as a teacher during the war.
我的曾祖母在戰爭期間當了教師。 - Today is April 25th.
今天是4月25日。 - Today is Anzac Day.
今天是澳新軍團紀念日。 - Today we honor the soldiers.
今天我們向士兵們致敬。 - Everyone wears a red poppy.
每個人都戴著紅色的罌粟花。 - Poppies are bright red flowers.
罌粟花是鮮紅色的花朵。 - Poppies remind me of my great-grandparents.
罌粟花讓我想起了我的曾祖父母。 - Poppies remind me of their bravery.
罌粟花讓我想起了他們的勇敢。 - At 11 A.M., there is a moment of silence.
上午11點時,大家會默哀。 - People think of their loved ones.
人們懷念他們的親人。 - People sing the song “The Last Post”.
人們會唱《最後一帖》這首歌。 - It is a solemn song.
這是一首莊嚴的歌曲。 - It helps us remember the sacrifices.
它幫助我們記住那些犧牲。 - Today we hope for peace around the world.
今天我們祈願世界和平。