skip to Main Content
1 / 24

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. Lately, I have had trouble seeing things at school.
    最近,我在學校看東西有點困難。
  2. The words on the blackboard look blurry.
    黑板上的字看起來很模糊。
  3. I also started getting headaches every day.
    我每天還開始頭痛。
  4. I told my mother about my problem.
    我告訴了媽媽我的問題。
  5. She made an appointment for me to see an eye doctor.
    她幫我預約了一個眼科醫生。
  6. The doctor is called an optometrist.
    這種醫生叫視光師。
  7. At the clinic, I looked at a chart with letters on it.
    在診所,我看著一張有字母的視力表。
  8. Some letters were big, and some were very small.
    有些字母很大,有些非常小。
  9. The optometrist covered one of my eyes, and asked me to read the letters.
    醫生蓋住我一隻眼睛,讓我讀那些字母。
  10. Then she covered the other eye and did the same thing.
    然後她蓋住另一隻眼睛,也做了同樣的事。
  11. She also put some drops in my eyes to check them.
    她還滴了一些藥水進我眼睛裡檢查。
  12. I asked her if I passed the test.
    我問她我有沒有“透過”這個測試。
  13. She smiled and said, “This is not a test you pass or fail. We’re just checking your vision.”
    她笑著說:“這不是考試,只是檢查你的視力。”
  14. She told me I needed glasses to help me see better.
    她說我需要戴眼鏡來幫助我看清楚。
  15. My mom and I looked at many different frames.
    媽媽和我看了很多不同的鏡框。
  16. Some frames looked too big, and some looked too small.
    有些鏡框太大了,有些太小了。
  17. I tried on many pairs and chose one I really liked.
    我試了很多副,最後選了一個我非常喜歡的。
  18. A lady measured my face and said the glasses would be ready on Friday.
    一位女士幫我量了臉,說星期五可以取眼鏡。
  19. On Friday, I picked up my glasses.
    星期五,我去拿了眼鏡。
  20. I wore them and everything looked so clear!
    我戴上後,所有東西看起來都好清楚!
  21. I went to school with my glasses on Monday.
    星期一,我戴著眼鏡去上學了。
  22. My classmates said I looked smart in glasses.
    我的同學說我戴眼鏡看起來很聰明。
  23. Now I can see the blackboard clearly and I don’t get headaches anymore.
    現在我能清楚地看到黑板了,也不再頭痛了。
  24. I’m really happy that I got glasses.
    我真的很高興我配了眼鏡。

Back To Top