skip to Main Content
1 / 18

完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. When you go to a restaurant, you might see a sign that says,
    “Please wait to be seated.”
    當你去餐廳時,可能會看到一塊寫著“請等候帶位”的牌子。
  2. A host or hostess will ask how many people are with you.
    迎賓員會問你有幾個人。
  3. Then they will ask if you want to sit in the smoking or non-smoking area.
    然後他們會問你想坐在吸菸區還是非吸菸區。
  4. They will take you to your seat.
    他們會帶你去座位。
  5. You may sit at a table or in a booth.
    你可以坐在桌子旁或卡座裡。
  6. You will get a menu to look at.
    你會拿到選單來看。
  7. Sometimes there are different menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
    有時候,早餐、午餐和晚餐會有不同的選單。
  8. There might also be a menu for drinks and desserts.
    也可能有飲品和甜點選單。
  9. The food and prices are listed on the menu.
    選單上會寫著食物和價格。
  10. On the table, there are knives, forks, and spoons.
    桌子上會有刀、叉和勺子。
  11. These are called cutlery.
    這些叫做餐具。
  12. There is also a napkin on the table.
    桌子上還有一張餐巾。
  13. You should put the napkin on your lap when you eat.
    吃飯時,你應該把餐巾放在腿上。
  14. A waiter or waitress will come and take your order.
    服務員會來為你點餐。
  15. You might want to start with a salad or soup.
    你可能會先點沙拉或湯。
  16. After your meal, you can have a dessert, tea, or coffee.
    吃完飯後,你可以吃甜點,或喝茶、咖啡。
  17. When you are finished, you will pay the bill.
    吃完後,你需要結賬。
  18. People usually leave a tip for the waiter or waitress.
    人們通常會給服務員小費。

Comments

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *

Back To Top