快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音頻與全文翻譯
- The sound of the school bell rings through the air.
學校的鈴聲響起,迴盪在空中。 - I am inside the auditorium, waiting for my cousin to walk across the stage.
我在禮堂裡等著我的表妹走上舞臺。 - Today is her graduation day.
今天是她的畢業典禮。 - She is wearing a cap and gown, and she looks so proud.
她戴著學位帽,穿著畢業袍,顯得非常自豪。 - The principal is standing at the front, welcoming the students and their families.
校長站在前面,歡迎學生和他們的家人。 - The crowd rises as my cousin’s name is called.
當我表妹的名字被叫到時,大家都站了起來。 - She walks across the stage with a smile, shaking hands with the principal.
她微笑著走過舞臺,和校長握手。 - She is handed her diploma, and we all clap.
她接過文憑,我們都鼓起掌來。 - The ceremony continues with more students, each receiving their diploma.
典禮繼續,更多的學生走上舞臺,領取他們的文憑。 - After the ceremony, we take pictures with the graduate.
典禮結束後,我們和畢業生一起拍照。 - My cousin looks so happy and excited for the future.
我的表妹看起來非常開心,對未來充滿期待。 - We all gather for a family celebration at a restaurant.
我們一家人在餐廳裡聚集慶祝。 - We share a meal and talk about all the wonderful things she will do in the future.
我們一起用餐,聊著她未來要做的所有美好事情。 - Some of us give speeches, and everyone is proud of what she has accomplished.
我們中的一些人發表了講話,每個人都為她的成就感到驕傲。 - The photographer captures many joyful moments of the celebration.
攝影師捕捉下了許多慶祝的歡樂時刻。 - After dinner, we play games and dance to celebrate her success.
晚餐後,我們玩遊戲、跳舞,慶祝她的成功。 - My cousin throws a graduation hat into the air, and everyone cheers.
我的表妹把畢業帽扔向空中,大家都歡呼起來。 - The next day, she will leave for a vacation with her friends.
第二天,她將和朋友們一起去度假。 - My cousin and her friends are going to the beach for a fun and relaxing time.
我的表妹和她的朋友們要去海灘度過一個有趣和放鬆的時光。