skip to Main Content
1 / 21

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. My friends at school wear many different types of clothes.
    我學校的朋友穿很多不同風格的衣服。
  2. Some of them like baggy jeans and big T-shirts.
    有些人喜歡穿寬鬆的牛仔褲和大T恤。
  3. Others wear very colorful clothes with fun patterns.
    有些人穿顏色很鮮豔、有趣圖案的衣服。
  4. My best friend Lily wears black clothes and lots of jewelry.
    我最好的朋友 Lily 穿黑色的衣服,還戴很多飾品。
  5. I told my parents that I want to try a new style too.
    我告訴父母我也想試試新的穿衣風格。
  6. I saw a cool jacket with metal buttons and wanted to buy it.
    我看到一件有金屬釦子的酷夾克,想買它。
  7. My dad said it looked strange and asked why I wanted it.
    爸爸說那件衣服看起來很奇怪,還問我為什麼想買。
  8. I said I wanted to show my personality.
    我說我想展現自己的個性。
  9. My mom said that clothes should be comfortable and neat.
    媽媽說衣服應該舒適、整潔。
  10. I said everyone at school is wearing fun clothes.
    我說學校裡的同學都穿得很有趣。
  11. My mom said, “If everyone wore pajamas to school, would you do it too?”
    媽媽說:“如果大家都穿睡衣去學校,你也會嗎?”
  12. I laughed and said no.
    我笑了,說不會。
  13. I asked if I could buy a pair of shoes with flames on them.
    我問我能不能買一雙有火焰圖案的鞋子。
  14. My dad said, “Maybe next time.”
    爸爸說:“下次吧。”
  15. My mom said when I’m older and have my own money.
    媽媽說等我長大有了自己的錢
  16. I can wear anything I like.
    就可以穿任何我喜歡的衣服。
  17. For now, I wear simple clothes, but I still try to be creative.
    現在我穿簡單的衣服,但我還是儘量讓它們有個性。
  18. I add a fun hat or a bright scarf.
    我會戴一頂有趣的帽子,或系一條亮色的圍巾。
  19. Styles change fast.
    時尚變化得很快。
  20. Maybe next year, everyone will wear something new again.
    也許明年大家又會穿完全不同的衣服。
  21. But I’ll always try to wear something that feels like me.
    但我總會試著穿出屬於自己的風格。

Back To Top