快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音頻與全文翻譯
- Last year I decided to learn how to play tennis.
去年,我決定學習打網球。 - At the beginning, it was very difficult for me.
一開始,對我來說非常困難。 - I didn’t know how to hold the racket the right way.
我不知道該怎樣正確握球拍。 - I often missed the ball and felt frustrated.
我經常打不到球,還感到很沮喪。 - My friend Julia offered to teach me.
我的朋友朱莉婭主動教我。 - She showed me how to stand and how to swing the racket.
她教我如何站姿,以及如何揮動球拍。 - At first, I could not hit the ball over the net.
一開始,我連把球打過網都做不到。 - Julia told me to be patient and keep practicing.
朱莉婭告訴我要有耐心,堅持練習。 - After a few weeks, I began to hit the ball better.
幾周後,我開始能更好地擊球了。 - I learned how to serve the ball.
我學會了如何發球。 - Serving was difficult, but I improved slowly.
發球很難,但我慢慢進步了。 - Playing tennis is also good exercise.
打網球還是很好的鍛鍊。 - It makes my arms and legs stronger.
它讓我的手臂和腿更有力量。 - Now, I can play short games with my friends.
現在,我可以和朋友們打小場比賽了。 - Sometimes I win, and sometimes I lose.
有時我贏,有時我輸。 - Winning is fun, but losing helps me learn too.
贏很有趣,但輸也能讓我學到東西。 - I enjoy tennis because it keeps me active.
我喜歡網球,因為它讓我保持活躍。 - I also like it because I can play with friends.
我也喜歡它,因為我可以和朋友們一起玩。 - I hope to become even better at tennis in the future.
我希望將來能把網球打得更好。 - Learning tennis taught me that practice is the key.
學習網球讓我明白練習是關鍵。