skip to Main Content
1 / 20

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. When I was a little child, I had a stuffed bear.
    我小時候有一隻毛絨玩具熊。
  2. His name was Benny.
    它的名字叫班尼。
  3. He was brown and soft, and he wore a red ribbon around his neck.
    它是棕色的,摸起來很軟,脖子上繫著一條紅色絲帶。
  4. I took Benny everywhere with me.
    我走到哪兒都會帶著班尼。
  5. I took him to the park, to the grocery store, and even to visit my grandparents.
    我帶它去公園、去超市,甚至去看望我的祖父母。
  6. At night, I could not fall asleep without him.
    晚上沒有它我就睡不著。
  7. I held him close and told him about my day.
    我抱著它,跟它講我這一天發生的事。
  8. Sometimes, I imagined that he could talk to me.
    有時候我想象它會跟我說話。
  9. I told him my secrets, and he always “listened” without saying a word.
    我把秘密告訴它,它總是靜靜地“傾聽”。
  10. One day, I lost Benny at the park.
    有一天,我在公園把班尼弄丟了。
  11. I cried and cried. I felt like I had lost my best friend.
    我不停地哭,覺得自己好像失去了最好的朋友。
  12. My dad took me back to the park to look for him.
    爸爸帶我回公園找它。
  13. We found him sitting under a bench, dirty but safe.
    我們在一張長椅下找到了它,雖然髒了點,但沒事。
  14. I was so happy and hugged him tightly.
    我非常高興,緊緊抱著它。
  15. As I got older, I didn’t play with Benny as much.
    隨著我長大,我不怎麼和班尼玩了。
  16. But I never put him away. He always stayed on my bed.
    但我從未把它收起來,它總是放在我的床上。
  17. Now, Benny is old and worn out.
    現在班尼已經很舊了,破破爛爛的。
  18. His ribbon is faded, and one of his ears is loose.
    它的絲帶褪色了,一隻耳朵也快掉下來了。
  19. But I still love him, and I will always keep him.
    但我還是很愛它,也會一直留著它。
  20. He reminds me of my childhood and all the good memories I had.
    它讓我想起童年,還有那些美好的回憶。

Back To Top