skip to Main Content
1 / 20

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. Last year, I went on my first trip to another country.
    去年,我第一次去了另一個國家旅行。
  2. I visited France with my family during the summer vacation.
    暑假期間,我和家人一起去了法國。
  3. I was very excited before the trip, but I was also a little nervous.
    旅行前我很興奮,但也有點緊張。
  4. I had never been on an airplane before, so everything felt new to me.
    我以前從沒坐過飛機,一切對我來說都很新奇。
  5. When we arrived in Paris, I noticed that many things were different.
    到達巴黎後,我注意到很多地方都不一樣。
  6. People spoke a different language, and the streets looked unfamiliar.
    人們說著不同的語言,街道看起來也很陌生。
  7. I didn’t understand any French at first, so it was hard to order food.
    一開始我完全聽不懂法語,所以點餐很困難。
  8. I had to use hand gestures and point to pictures on the menu.
    我只能用手勢,還得指著選單上的圖片。
  9. The food was very different from what I usually eat.
    食物和我平常吃的很不一樣。
  10. I tried some new dishes, like escargot and French cheese.
    我嘗試了新菜,比如蝸牛和法國乳酪。
  11. At first I didn’t like everything, but I wanted to keep an open mind.
    一開始我不是每樣都喜歡,但我想保持開放的心態。
  12. I also had to get used to how people behave in France.
    我也需要適應法國人的行為方式。
  13. For example, people greet each other by kissing on both cheeks.
    比如,人們見面時會左右臉各親一下。
  14. That was very different from what I was used to in my country.
    這和我在自己國家習慣的方式非常不同。
  15. I tried my best to be polite and follow the local customs.
    我儘量有禮貌,並遵守當地習俗。
  16. I learned a few simple French phrases, and people were happy when I used them.
    我學了一些簡單的法語短語,人們聽到我說都很開心。
  17. After a few days, I started to feel more comfortable.
    幾天後,我開始覺得自在了。
  18. I enjoyed walking through the city and visiting famous places like the Eiffel Tower.
    我喜歡在城市裡散步,還參觀了像艾菲爾鐵塔這樣的名勝。
  19. Traveling to another country helped me understand a new culture.
    去另一個國家旅行讓我瞭解了一個新文化。
  20. I would love to visit more countries in the future and learn about the world.
    將來我希望能去更多國家,瞭解世界。

Back To Top