快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音頻與全文翻譯
- I keep my money in a savings account.
我把錢存進儲蓄賬戶裡。 - I like to save money for things I want to buy.
我喜歡為了想買的東西而存錢。 - I started saving coins in a small box.
我開始把硬幣存進一個小盒子裡。 - A cent is the smallest amount of money.
一分是最小的貨幣單位。 - Five cents make a nickel.
五分等於一個五分幣。 - Ten cents is a dime.
十分等於一個一角幣。 - Twenty-five cents is called a quarter.
二十五分叫做一個二角五分幣。 - Four quarters equal one full dollar.
四個二角五分幣等於一美元。 - One dollar is the same as 100 cents.
一元等於一百分。 - I saved many one-dollar coins in a jar.
我在罐子裡存了很多一元硬幣。 - In Canada, one-dollar coins are called loonies.
在加拿大,一元硬幣叫作“Loonies”。 - We also have two-dollar coins called toonies.
我們還有兩元硬幣,叫作“Toonies”。 - There are also paper bills.
我們也有紙幣。 - We have five-dollar and ten-dollar bills.
我們有五元和十元紙幣。 - If you’re lucky, you might have a twenty, fifty, or even a hundred-dollar bill.
如果你幸運的話,你可能會有二十元、五十元甚至一百元紙幣。 - Canadian bills come in many different colors.
加拿大的紙幣有很多不同的顏色。 - That makes it easy to tell them apart.
這樣很容易區分它們。 - Some people like to use coins.
有些人喜歡用硬幣。 - Other people prefer using cards or cash.
其他人更喜歡用卡或現金。 - It’s smart to save money for the future.
存錢為將來做準備是明智的。 - You can use your savings to buy something special or to help in emergencies.
你可以用存款買些特別的東西,或是在緊急時刻使用。 - If you save often, your money can grow.
如果你經常儲蓄,你的錢會越來越多。 - Saving money is a good habit.
存錢是一個好習慣。 - One day, you might save enough for something big.
有一天,你可能會存夠錢買一件大東西。