快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音頻與全文翻譯
- I don’t really believe in superstitions, but I know many people who do.
我並不真正相信迷信,但我認識很多相信迷信的人。 - Yesterday was Friday the 13th, and some people think it’s a very unlucky day.
昨天是13號星期五,有些人覺得那是非常不吉利的一天。 - To me, it was just a normal day like any other.
對我來說,那天和其他日子一樣普通。 - Some people believe that if a black cat crosses your path, you will have bad luck.
有些人相信如果一隻黑貓從你面前走過,你就會倒黴。 - I have seen black cats many times, and nothing bad ever happened to me.
我見過很多次黑貓,從沒發生過什麼壞事。 - My grandmother says you should never open an umbrella inside the house.
我的祖母說你絕不能在屋裡開啟雨傘。 - She thinks that will bring bad luck.
她認為那會帶來壞運氣。 - Maybe she’s right—if you open an umbrella inside, you could break something!
也許她說得對——如果你在屋裡開啟雨傘,你可能會打碎東西! - Some people say that if your left hand is itchy, you will get money.
有些人說,如果你的左手發癢,你會得到錢。 - I’ve had an itchy hand before, but no money came to me!
我以前左手也癢過,但我可沒收到錢! - It is also bad luck to walk under a ladder.
從梯子下面走過去也被認為是不吉利的。 - That one makes sense to me. You could get hurt or knock something over.
這個我覺得有道理。你可能會受傷,或撞倒什麼東西。 - Actors have their own special superstitions.
演員們有他們特別的迷信。 - They don’t like it when someone says “Good luck” before a performance.
演出前別人對他們說“好運”,他們並不喜歡。 - Instead, they say “Break a leg.”
相反,他們會說“摔斷一條腿”。 - That sounds strange, but it actually means “Good luck.”
聽起來很奇怪,但它其實是“祝好運”的意思。 - I did a school project about superstitions last year.
我去年做過一個關於迷信的學校專案。 - I learned that many superstitions come from very old stories.
我瞭解到,很多迷信都來自非常古老的故事。 - People passed them down from generation to generation.
人們一代一代地傳下這些說法。 - Some people still believe in them, but others just find them fun to talk about.
有些人仍然相信這些迷信,但也有人只是覺得它們有趣。 - I don’t believe in bad luck or magic signs, but I enjoy learning about them.
我不相信壞運氣或神秘的徵兆,但我喜歡瞭解它們。