skip to Main Content
1 / 19

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音頻與全文翻譯
  1. Someone once asked me what I considered the most valuable thing in life.
    有人曾問我,生命中最寶貴的東西是什麼。
  2. At first, I thought about money, houses, or possessions.
    起初,我想到的是金錢、房子或財產。
  3. Then I realized that none of those could compare to time.
    然後我意識到,這些都比不上時間。
  4. Time is something that we can never buy back once it is gone.
    時間一旦流逝,我們永遠無法買回。
  5. We often take it for granted, wasting hours on things that do not matter.
    我們常常視而不見,把時間浪費在不重要的事情上。
  6. But every moment is a gift that we should use wisely.
    但每一刻都是禮物,我們應該明智地使用。
  7. With time, we can build friendships, learn new skills, and create memories.
    藉助時間,我們可以建立友誼,學習新技能,創造回憶。
  8. Without time, even the richest person would have nothing.
    沒有時間,即使最富有的人也一無所有。
  9. I think about the moments I have shared with my family.
    我會想起和家人共度的時光。
  10. A simple dinner together or a walk in the park is priceless.
    一頓簡單的晚餐,或是在公園散步,都是無價的。
  11. These ordinary hours become the foundation of our lives.
    這些平凡的時光構成了我們生活的基石。
  12. Time also teaches us lessons.
    時間也教會我們許多道理。
  13. It heals our pain, shows us patience, and helps us grow stronger.
    它治癒我們的傷痛,讓我們學會耐心,並幫助我們變得更堅強。
  14. That is why I believe time is more valuable than money or possessions.
    這就是為什麼我認為時間比金錢或財產更寶貴。
  15. You can always earn more money, but you cannot create more time.
    你總是可以賺更多錢,但你無法創造更多時間。
  16. The best we can do is to spend it with care, and to spend it with people we love.
    我們能做的最好事情,就是用心度過,把時間花在所愛的人身上。
  17. In the end, when we look back on life, we will not remember the money we made.
    最後,當我們回顧人生時,我們不會記得自己賺了多少錢。
  18. We will remember the time we spent, the people we shared it with, and the memories we created.
    我們會記得自己度過的時光,與誰共享,以及創造的回憶。
  19. That is why I try to treasure every day, as if it were my most valuable possession.
    這就是為什麼我努力珍惜每一天,就像它是我最寶貴的財富一樣。

Back To Top