快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音頻與全文翻譯
- Last summer, I went to the countryside with my dad.
去年夏天,我和爸爸一起去了鄉下。 - He grew up on a farm, and he wanted to show me the place where he used to live.
他是在農場長大的,他想帶我看看他以前住的地方。 - We drove for many hours to get there.
我們開了好幾個小時的車才到達那裡。 - The farm was very quiet and peaceful.
農場非常安靜而且寧靜。 - There were fields of corn and wheat, and a red barn beside the house.
那裡有玉米田和麥田,房子旁邊還有一座紅色的穀倉。 - My grandpa doesn’t live there anymore, but some neighbors still remembered him.
我的爺爺已經不住在那裡了,但一些鄰居還記得他。 - They talked to my dad and laughed about old stories.
他們和爸爸聊天,還笑著回憶過去的事情。 - One of the neighbors let us ride his horse.
其中一個鄰居讓我們騎他的馬。 - I had never ridden a horse before.
我以前從沒騎過馬。 - At first, I was scared, but the man helped me get on slowly.
一開始我很害怕,但那位先生慢慢地幫我上馬。 - The horse walked slowly, and I held the reins tightly.
馬走得很慢,我緊緊抓著韁繩。 - My dad laughed and said I looked just like him when he was young.
爸爸笑著說我看起來就像他小時候一樣。 - After the ride, we helped the neighbor feed the chickens.
騎完馬後,我們幫那位鄰居餵雞。 - I had never done anything like that in the city.
我在城市裡從沒做過這樣的事。 - My dad showed me how to collect eggs from the chicken coop.
爸爸教我怎麼從雞窩裡收雞蛋。 - He moved so fast, but I was slow and careful.
他動作很快,而我很慢很小心。 - I dropped one egg, and it broke on the ground.
我不小心掉了一個雞蛋,摔碎在地上。 - The neighbor just smiled and said, “That’s okay. It happens.”
那位鄰居笑著說:“沒關係,這種事常有。” - Before we left, my dad and I took a photo in front of the old barn.
在離開之前,爸爸和我在舊穀倉前拍了一張照片。 - It was a special day for both of us.
那天對我們倆來說都很特別。 - I learned a lot about what my dad’s childhood was like.
我瞭解了很多關於爸爸童年的事。 - Even though the farm was very different from my life now, I really enjoyed the visit.
儘管農場和我現在的生活很不一樣,我還是很喜歡這次參觀。 - Maybe one day I will bring my child to see the farm too.
或許有一天,我也會帶我的孩子來看這個農場。