快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音频与全文翻译
- Yesterday, I told a lie.
昨天我撒了一个谎。 - I didn’t feel good about it.
我为此感到不安。 - I was playing with a ball in the kitchen.
我在厨房玩球。 - The ball hit a cup and broke it.
球打到了一个杯子,把它打碎了。 - It was one of my mom’s favorite cups.
那是妈妈最喜欢的杯子之一。 - I was afraid she would be angry.
我怕她会生气。 - I put the broken cup on the table and didn’t say anything.
我把碎杯子放回桌子上,没有告诉任何人。 - That night, my mom asked who broke the cup.
那天晚上,妈妈问是谁打碎了杯子。 - My brother said, “Not me.”
哥哥说:“不是我。” - My sister said, “I didn’t do it.”
妹妹说:“我没弄坏。” - I also said, “It wasn’t me,” but I was not telling the truth.
我也说:“不是我。”但我说谎了。 - Mom said we would all be punished if no one told the truth.
妈妈说,如果没人承认,我们都会受罚。 - She gave us another chance and said she wouldn’t be angry.
她又给了我们一次机会,还说不会生气。 - She just wanted us to be honest.
她只希望我们说实话。 - I still didn’t say anything.
我还是没有承认。 - So, my brother, sister and I were sent to our rooms.
所以,我、哥哥和妹妹都被关进了自己的房间。 - We had to stay there all morning.
我们整个上午都不能出来。 - My brother said it wasn’t fair.
哥哥说这不公平。 - I felt very bad because they were punished because of me.
我感到很难过,因为他们是因为我才被罚的。 - Then I went to my mom and told her the truth.
然后我去找妈妈,说出了真相。 - I said I was the one who broke the cup.
我告诉她是我打碎了杯子。 - She said she was not mad about the cup.
她说她并不生气。 - She said she was upset because I didn’t tell the truth.
她说她难过是因为我不诚实。 - She said she wouldn’t have punished me if I had been honest.
她说如果我一开始就说实话,她不会惩罚我。 - I told my brother and sister that I was sorry.
我向哥哥和妹妹道了歉。 - I also told my mom that I was sorry for lying.
我也对妈妈说对不起,因为我撒了谎。 - I learned an important lesson.
我学到了一课。 - It is always better to tell the truth.
说实话总是最好的选择。 - Lying only makes things worse.
撒谎只会让事情变得更糟。 - People won’t trust you if you lie.
如果你撒谎,人们就不会相信你。 - I want to be someone that others can trust.
我希望成为别人信任的人。