快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音频与全文翻译
- Last weekend, my parents went to visit my aunt.
上个周末,我的父母去拜访我阿姨了。 - I stayed at home alone because I had homework to finish.
我留在家里,因为我要完成作业。 - At first, everything was quiet and peaceful.
一开始,一切都很安静和平静。 - I sat on the sofa and started to watch a mystery movie.
我坐在沙发上开始看一部悬疑电影。 - Outside, the sky turned dark, and heavy rain began to fall.
外面的天空变暗了,开始下大雨。 - Suddenly, I heard a loud crash of thunder.
突然,我听到一声巨响的雷声。 - The lights in the house flickered and then went out.
屋里的灯忽闪了一下,然后就熄了。 - I was alone in the dark, and I started to feel scared.
我独自在黑暗中,开始感到害怕。 - I lit a candle and walked slowly through the house.
我点了一根蜡烛,小心地在家里走动。 - Suddenly, I heard a strange tapping sound.
忽然,我听到奇怪的敲击声。 - It sounded like someone was knocking on the window.
听起来像是有人在敲窗户。 - I held the candle close and walked to the window.
我拿着蜡烛走向窗户。 - I was shaking a little, but I wanted to see what it was.
我有点发抖,但我想看看那是什么。 - I slowly pulled back the curtain.
我慢慢地拉开窗帘。 - It was just a tree branch moving in the wind.
原来只是风吹动的树枝。 - I laughed at myself, but I was still nervous.
我笑了自己一下,但仍然有点紧张。 - Then I heard another sound coming from the kitchen.
然后我又听到厨房里有声音。 - This time, it sounded like something had fallen.
这次听起来像是有东西掉了下来。 - I walked into the kitchen and looked around.
我走进厨房四处看看。 - I saw a spoon on the floor—it must have fallen off the counter.
我看到地上有一支汤匙——它一定是从台面掉下来的。 - I realized that I was letting my imagination scare me.
我意识到自己被想象吓到了。 - I turned on my flashlight and went back to the sofa.
我打开手电筒,回到沙发上。 - I waited for the rain to stop and read a book instead.
我等着雨停下来,改看一本书。 - The rest of the night was quiet.
接下来的夜晚都很安静。 - I learned that being alone in the dark can feel scary,
我学到,独自一人在黑暗中会让人害怕, - but most of the time, there’s nothing to be afraid of.
但大多数时候,其实没有什么可怕的。