快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音频与全文翻译
- I had a toothache last month, and it really hurt.
上个月我牙疼得厉害,真的很不舒服。 - My dad made an appointment with the dentist.
我爸爸帮我预约了牙医。 - When we got to the dental office, the receptionist asked for my name.
到了牙科诊所,前台人员问了我的名字。 - Then she told me to sit down and wait for the dentist.
然后她让我坐下等牙医。 - The dental office was very clean and smelled like mint.
牙科诊所非常干净,还有淡淡的薄荷味。 - Soon, the dental assistant called my name.
很快,牙科助理叫到了我的名字。 - She took me to a big chair that leaned back.
她带我去了一把可以躺下的大椅子。 - She put a bib around my neck and told me to relax.
她在我脖子上围了一块布,让我放轻松。 - The dentist came in and smiled at me.
牙医走进来,对我笑了笑。 - He wore gloves, a mask, and glasses.
他戴着手套、口罩和眼镜。 - He used a tiny mirror to look inside my mouth.
他用一个小镜子检查我嘴里的情况。 - He said one of my teeth had a small cavity.
他说我有一颗牙齿有小蛀洞。 - He said he could fix it right away.
他说他可以马上修补。 - I was nervous, but he said it wouldn’t take long.
我有点紧张,但他说不会花太久时间。 - The dentist gave me a little freezing shot.
牙医给了我一点点麻药。 - I felt a tiny pinch, but it didn’t really hurt.
我只感觉到一点点刺痛,其实不太疼。 - Then he cleaned out the cavity and filled it with a special material.
然后他清理了蛀牙,把它填上了特别的材料。 - The whole thing took about twenty minutes.
整个过程大约花了二十分钟。 - When he finished, he told me to avoid chewing on that side for a while.
他做完后告诉我暂时不要用那边咀嚼。 - He also reminded me to brush my teeth twice a day.
他还提醒我要每天刷牙两次。 - He said I should come back in six months for a checkup.
他说我应该六个月后再来检查一次。 - I thanked the dentist and the assistant.
我谢谢了牙医和助理。 - My dad gave me a thumbs up when I came out.
我走出来时,爸爸对我竖起了大拇指。 - I felt proud of myself for being brave.
我为自己勇敢感到自豪。 - I think going to the dentist isn’t so bad after all!
我觉得去看牙医其实没那么可怕!