skip to Main Content
1 / 25

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音频与全文翻译
  1. Being polite shows that you respect other people.
    有礼貌表示你尊重他人。
  2. People enjoy being around someone who is kind and well-mannered.
    人们喜欢与友善、有礼貌的人相处。
  3. Always remember to say “please” when you ask for something.
    当你请求某样东西时,记得说“请”。
  4. For example, you can say, “Could I please have a cookie?”
    例如,你可以说:“我可以吃块饼干吗?”
  5. When someone gives you something, say “thank you.”
    当别人给你东西时,要说“谢谢”。
  6. A simple thank you can make someone feel appreciated.
    一句简单的“谢谢”可以让别人觉得被尊重。
  7. Being polite also means not interrupting when others are talking.
    有礼貌也包括不要打断别人说话。
  8. You should wait your turn to speak.
    你应该等轮到你再发言。
  9. If you need to speak, you can say “excuse me.”
    如果你需要说话,可以说“对不起,打扰一下”。
  10. It’s not polite to shout or use rude words.
    大声喊叫或使用粗鲁的话是不礼貌的。
  11. At the table, you should chew with your mouth closed.
    在餐桌上,你应该闭嘴咀嚼。
  12. You shouldn’t talk with food in your mouth.
    嘴里有食物时不应该说话。
  13. You should wait until everyone is served before you start eating.
    等所有人都上菜后再开始吃。
  14. Don’t grab food from other people’s plates.
    不要从别人盘子里拿食物。
  15. When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose.
    咳嗽或打喷嚏时要遮住嘴和鼻子。
  16. Say “bless you” when someone sneezes.
    有人打喷嚏时可以说“保重”。
  17. It’s not polite to point at people.
    指着别人是不礼貌的。
  18. You should always ask before borrowing something.
    在借用别人的东西前应该先征求同意。
  19. Don’t take things that aren’t yours.
    不要拿不是你的东西。
  20. Good manners also mean helping others when you can.
    良好的礼仪还包括在你能的时候帮助别人。
  21. Hold the door open for someone coming behind you.
    给后面来的人扶一下门。
  22. Say kind words and give compliments when they are deserved.
    在适当的时候说些好话或赞美的话。
  23. Being polite makes the world a nicer place.
    有礼貌让这个世界变得更美好。
  24. If you treat others kindly, they will likely treat you the same way.
    如果你善待别人,别人也会以同样的方式善待你。
  25. Politeness is a habit you can build every day.
    礼貌是一种你可以每天培养的习惯。

Back To Top