skip to Main Content
1 / 23

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音频与全文翻译
  1. When you enter a restaurant, you might see a sign that says,
    当你走进餐厅时,你可能会看到一个标志,上面写着
  2. “Please wait to be seated.”
    “请稍等,我们会安排座位。”
  3. A server will greet you and ask how many people are in your group.
    服务员会迎接你,并询问你们一共有多少人。
  4. They may ask if you have a reservation.
    他们可能会问你是否有预订。
  5. The server will then guide you to your table.
    然后,服务员会带你去你的桌位。
  6. You might sit at a booth, a regular table, or at the counter.
    你可能会坐在卡座、普通桌子或吧台。
  7. Once you are seated, the server will give you a menu.
    坐下后,服务员会给你一份菜单。
  8. Some restaurants have separate menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
    有些餐厅有单独的早餐、午餐和晚餐菜单。
  9. There may also be a drink menu and a dessert menu.
    可能还会有饮料菜单和甜点菜单。
  10. The menu lists different dishes along with their prices.
    菜单上列出了各种菜肴和它们的价格。
  11. On your table, you will find utensils.
    在你的桌子上,你会发现餐具。
  12. Utensils include knives, forks, and spoons.
    餐具包括刀子、叉子和勺子。
  13. There will also be a napkin for you to use.
    还会有一张餐巾供你使用。
  14. It is polite to place your napkin on your lap before eating.
    吃饭前,把餐巾放在腿上是礼貌的做法。
  15. Your waiter or waitress will come to take your order.
    服务员会过来为你点餐。
  16. You might start with an appetizer.
    你可能会先点一道开胃菜。
  17. Some people like to have soup or salad before the main course.
    有些人喜欢在主菜之前喝汤或吃沙拉。
  18. After your meal, you may order dessert, coffee, or tea.
    用餐后,你可以点甜点、咖啡或茶。
  19. If you need anything, you can call the waiter or waitress.
    如果你需要什么,可以叫服务员。
  20. When you are ready to leave, you will ask for the bill.
    当你准备离开时,你会请求结账。
  21. Some restaurants bring the bill to your table, while others require you to pay at the counter.
    有些餐厅会把账单送到你的桌上,而有些餐厅需要你去柜台付款。
  22. It is customary to leave a tip for the server.
    给服务员留小费是一种习惯。
  23. After paying, you can leave and enjoy the rest of your day.
    付款后,你可以离开,继续享受你的一天。

Back To Top