快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音频与全文翻译
- Lately, I have had trouble seeing things at school.
最近,我在学校看东西有点困难。 - The words on the blackboard look blurry.
黑板上的字看起来很模糊。 - I also started getting headaches every day.
我每天还开始头痛。 - I told my mother about my problem.
我告诉了妈妈我的问题。 - She made an appointment for me to see an eye doctor.
她帮我预约了一个眼科医生。 - The doctor is called an optometrist.
这种医生叫视光师。 - At the clinic, I looked at a chart with letters on it.
在诊所,我看着一张有字母的视力表。 - Some letters were big, and some were very small.
有些字母很大,有些非常小。 - The optometrist covered one of my eyes, and asked me to read the letters.
医生盖住我一只眼睛,让我读那些字母。 - Then she covered the other eye and did the same thing.
然后她盖住另一只眼睛,也做了同样的事。 - She also put some drops in my eyes to check them.
她还滴了一些药水进我眼睛里检查。 - I asked her if I passed the test.
我问她我有没有“通过”这个测试。 - She smiled and said, “This is not a test you pass or fail. We’re just checking your vision.”
她笑着说:“这不是考试,只是检查你的视力。” - She told me I needed glasses to help me see better.
她说我需要戴眼镜来帮助我看清楚。 - My mom and I looked at many different frames.
妈妈和我看了很多不同的镜框。 - Some frames looked too big, and some looked too small.
有些镜框太大了,有些太小了。 - I tried on many pairs and chose one I really liked.
我试了很多副,最后选了一个我非常喜欢的。 - A lady measured my face and said the glasses would be ready on Friday.
一位女士帮我量了脸,说星期五可以取眼镜。 - On Friday, I picked up my glasses.
星期五,我去拿了眼镜。 - I wore them and everything looked so clear!
我戴上后,所有东西看起来都好清楚! - I went to school with my glasses on Monday.
星期一,我戴着眼镜去上学了。 - My classmates said I looked smart in glasses.
我的同学说我戴眼镜看起来很聪明。 - Now I can see the blackboard clearly and I don’t get headaches anymore.
现在我能清楚地看到黑板了,也不再头痛了。 - I’m really happy that I got glasses.
我真的很高兴我配了眼镜。