skip to Main Content
1 / 18

完整音频与全文翻译
  1. When you go to a restaurant, you might see a sign that says,
    “Please wait to be seated.”
    当你去餐厅时,可能会看到一块写着“请等候带位”的牌子。
  2. A host or hostess will ask how many people are with you.
    迎宾员会问你有几个人。
  3. Then they will ask if you want to sit in the smoking or non-smoking area.
    然后他们会问你想坐在吸烟区还是非吸烟区。
  4. They will take you to your seat.
    他们会带你去座位。
  5. You may sit at a table or in a booth.
    你可以坐在桌子旁或卡座里。
  6. You will get a menu to look at.
    你会拿到菜单来看。
  7. Sometimes there are different menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
    有时候,早餐、午餐和晚餐会有不同的菜单。
  8. There might also be a menu for drinks and desserts.
    也可能有饮品和甜点菜单。
  9. The food and prices are listed on the menu.
    菜单上会写着食物和价格。
  10. On the table, there are knives, forks, and spoons.
    桌子上会有刀、叉和勺子。
  11. These are called cutlery.
    这些叫做餐具。
  12. There is also a napkin on the table.
    桌子上还有一张餐巾。
  13. You should put the napkin on your lap when you eat.
    吃饭时,你应该把餐巾放在腿上。
  14. A waiter or waitress will come and take your order.
    服务员会来为你点餐。
  15. You might want to start with a salad or soup.
    你可能会先点沙拉或汤。
  16. After your meal, you can have a dessert, tea, or coffee.
    吃完饭后,你可以吃甜点,或喝茶、咖啡。
  17. When you are finished, you will pay the bill.
    吃完后,你需要结账。
  18. People usually leave a tip for the waiter or waitress.
    人们通常会给服务员小费。

Comments

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

Back To Top