
我们生活中,难免有意外。无意间做错了事,除了说一句 sorry,你需要真诚跟对方说 “我不是故意的”,那用英文该怎么说呢?以下将教大家几种地道表达。
1. I didn’t mean to do/I didn’t mean it
这是表达“我不是故意的”最常用的一种方式。当你意识到自己做错了事或说了不恰当的话时,可以使用这个短语来表达自己的意思。
I didn’t mean to scare you like that. 我不是故意要吓你的。
I’m sorry I spilled coffee on your shirt. I didn’t mean to do that. 对不起,我把咖啡洒在你的衬衫上了。我不是故意这么做的。
I didn’t mean it, I was joking. 我不是故意的,我在开玩笑。
2. didn’t do sth on purpose
do sth on purpose 是故意做某事。所以,我不是故意的,我们可以说 I didn’t do it on purpose。
I’m sorry for spilling coffee on your shirt. I didn’t do it on purpose. 很抱歉把咖啡洒在你的衬衫上了。我不是故意这么做的。
3. it wasn’t my intention/I didn’t intend to do
这个表达稍微正式一点,表示我不是特意去做的。
I’m sorry if my actions caused any inconvenience. It wasn’t my intention. 如果我的行为对你造成了任何不便,我感到抱歉。这并不是我的意图。
I’m sorry, I didn’t intend to hurt your feelings with my words. 对不起,我无意用我的话伤害你的感情。
4. It was an honest mistake
表示那只是无心之过。
Please don’t get angry, it was an honest mistake. 请别生气了,我真的不是故意的。
5. It was an accident
表示这是个意外,不是故意的。
I’m sorry I broke your vase. It was an accident. 对不起,我打碎了你的花瓶。这是一次意外。
Comments