快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音频与全文翻译
- When I was a little child, I had a stuffed bear.
我小时候有一只毛绒玩具熊。 - His name was Benny.
它的名字叫班尼。 - He was brown and soft, and he wore a red ribbon around his neck.
它是棕色的,摸起来很软,脖子上系着一条红色丝带。 - I took Benny everywhere with me.
我走到哪儿都会带着班尼。 - I took him to the park, to the grocery store, and even to visit my grandparents.
我带它去公园、去超市,甚至去看望我的祖父母。 - At night, I could not fall asleep without him.
晚上没有它我就睡不着。 - I held him close and told him about my day.
我抱着它,跟它讲我这一天发生的事。 - Sometimes, I imagined that he could talk to me.
有时候我想象它会跟我说话。 - I told him my secrets, and he always “listened” without saying a word.
我把秘密告诉它,它总是静静地“倾听”。 - One day, I lost Benny at the park.
有一天,我在公园把班尼弄丢了。 - I cried and cried. I felt like I had lost my best friend.
我不停地哭,觉得自己好像失去了最好的朋友。 - My dad took me back to the park to look for him.
爸爸带我回公园找它。 - We found him sitting under a bench, dirty but safe.
我们在一张长椅下找到了它,虽然脏了点,但没事。 - I was so happy and hugged him tightly.
我非常高兴,紧紧抱着它。 - As I got older, I didn’t play with Benny as much.
随着我长大,我不怎么和班尼玩了。 - But I never put him away. He always stayed on my bed.
但我从未把它收起来,它总是放在我的床上。 - Now, Benny is old and worn out.
现在班尼已经很旧了,破破烂烂的。 - His ribbon is faded, and one of his ears is loose.
它的丝带褪色了,一只耳朵也快掉下来了。 - But I still love him, and I will always keep him.
但我还是很爱它,也会一直留着它。 - He reminds me of my childhood and all the good memories I had.
它让我想起童年,还有那些美好的回忆。