快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音频与全文翻译
- Last year, I went on my first trip to another country.
去年,我第一次去了另一个国家旅行。 - I visited France with my family during the summer vacation.
暑假期间,我和家人一起去了法国。 - I was very excited before the trip, but I was also a little nervous.
旅行前我很兴奋,但也有点紧张。 - I had never been on an airplane before, so everything felt new to me.
我以前从没坐过飞机,一切对我来说都很新奇。 - When we arrived in Paris, I noticed that many things were different.
到达巴黎后,我注意到很多地方都不一样。 - People spoke a different language, and the streets looked unfamiliar.
人们说着不同的语言,街道看起来也很陌生。 - I didn’t understand any French at first, so it was hard to order food.
一开始我完全听不懂法语,所以点餐很困难。 - I had to use hand gestures and point to pictures on the menu.
我只能用手势,还得指着菜单上的图片。 - The food was very different from what I usually eat.
食物和我平常吃的很不一样。 - I tried some new dishes, like escargot and French cheese.
我尝试了新菜,比如蜗牛和法国奶酪。 - At first I didn’t like everything, but I wanted to keep an open mind.
一开始我不是每样都喜欢,但我想保持开放的心态。 - I also had to get used to how people behave in France.
我也需要适应法国人的行为方式。 - For example, people greet each other by kissing on both cheeks.
比如,人们见面时会左右脸各亲一下。 - That was very different from what I was used to in my country.
这和我在自己国家习惯的方式非常不同。 - I tried my best to be polite and follow the local customs.
我尽量有礼貌,并遵守当地习俗。 - I learned a few simple French phrases, and people were happy when I used them.
我学了一些简单的法语短语,人们听到我说都很开心。 - After a few days, I started to feel more comfortable.
几天后,我开始觉得自在了。 - I enjoyed walking through the city and visiting famous places like the Eiffel Tower.
我喜欢在城市里散步,还参观了像艾菲尔铁塔这样的名胜。 - Traveling to another country helped me understand a new culture.
去另一个国家旅行让我了解了一个新文化。 - I would love to visit more countries in the future and learn about the world.
将来我希望能去更多国家,了解世界。