快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音频与全文翻译
- I don’t really believe in superstitions, but I know many people who do.
我并不真正相信迷信,但我认识很多相信迷信的人。 - Yesterday was Friday the 13th, and some people think it’s a very unlucky day.
昨天是13号星期五,有些人觉得那是非常不吉利的一天。 - To me, it was just a normal day like any other.
对我来说,那天和其他日子一样普通。 - Some people believe that if a black cat crosses your path, you will have bad luck.
有些人相信如果一只黑猫从你面前走过,你就会倒霉。 - I have seen black cats many times, and nothing bad ever happened to me.
我见过很多次黑猫,从没发生过什么坏事。 - My grandmother says you should never open an umbrella inside the house.
我的祖母说你绝不能在屋里打开雨伞。 - She thinks that will bring bad luck.
她认为那会带来坏运气。 - Maybe she’s right—if you open an umbrella inside, you could break something!
也许她说得对——如果你在屋里打开雨伞,你可能会打碎东西! - Some people say that if your left hand is itchy, you will get money.
有些人说,如果你的左手发痒,你会得到钱。 - I’ve had an itchy hand before, but no money came to me!
我以前左手也痒过,但我可没收到钱! - It is also bad luck to walk under a ladder.
从梯子下面走过去也被认为是不吉利的。 - That one makes sense to me. You could get hurt or knock something over.
这个我觉得有道理。你可能会受伤,或撞倒什么东西。 - Actors have their own special superstitions.
演员们有他们特别的迷信。 - They don’t like it when someone says “Good luck” before a performance.
演出前别人对他们说“好运”,他们并不喜欢。 - Instead, they say “Break a leg.”
相反,他们会说“摔断一条腿”。 - That sounds strange, but it actually means “Good luck.”
听起来很奇怪,但它其实是“祝好运”的意思。 - I did a school project about superstitions last year.
我去年做过一个关于迷信的学校项目。 - I learned that many superstitions come from very old stories.
我了解到,很多迷信都来自非常古老的故事。 - People passed them down from generation to generation.
人们一代一代地传下这些说法。 - Some people still believe in them, but others just find them fun to talk about.
有些人仍然相信这些迷信,但也有人只是觉得它们有趣。 - I don’t believe in bad luck or magic signs, but I enjoy learning about them.
我不相信坏运气或神秘的征兆,但我喜欢了解它们。