skip to Main Content
1 / 19

快捷鍵    
     Enter:提交
     Shift + →:下一題
     Shift + ←:上一題
     Ctrl:重播    
完整音频与全文翻译
  1. Someone once asked me what I considered the most valuable thing in life.
    有人曾问我,生命中最宝贵的东西是什么。
  2. At first, I thought about money, houses, or possessions.
    起初,我想到的是金钱、房子或财产。
  3. Then I realized that none of those could compare to time.
    然后我意识到,这些都比不上时间。
  4. Time is something that we can never buy back once it is gone.
    时间一旦流逝,我们永远无法买回。
  5. We often take it for granted, wasting hours on things that do not matter.
    我们常常视而不见,把时间浪费在不重要的事情上。
  6. But every moment is a gift that we should use wisely.
    但每一刻都是礼物,我们应该明智地使用。
  7. With time, we can build friendships, learn new skills, and create memories.
    借助时间,我们可以建立友谊,学习新技能,创造回忆。
  8. Without time, even the richest person would have nothing.
    没有时间,即使最富有的人也一无所有。
  9. I think about the moments I have shared with my family.
    我会想起和家人共度的时光。
  10. A simple dinner together or a walk in the park is priceless.
    一顿简单的晚餐,或是在公园散步,都是无价的。
  11. These ordinary hours become the foundation of our lives.
    这些平凡的时光构成了我们生活的基石。
  12. Time also teaches us lessons.
    时间也教会我们许多道理。
  13. It heals our pain, shows us patience, and helps us grow stronger.
    它治愈我们的伤痛,让我们学会耐心,并帮助我们变得更坚强。
  14. That is why I believe time is more valuable than money or possessions.
    这就是为什么我认为时间比金钱或财产更宝贵。
  15. You can always earn more money, but you cannot create more time.
    你总是可以赚更多钱,但你无法创造更多时间。
  16. The best we can do is to spend it with care, and to spend it with people we love.
    我们能做的最好事情,就是用心度过,把时间花在所爱的人身上。
  17. In the end, when we look back on life, we will not remember the money we made.
    最后,当我们回顾人生时,我们不会记得自己赚了多少钱。
  18. We will remember the time we spent, the people we shared it with, and the memories we created.
    我们会记得自己度过的时光,与谁共享,以及创造的回忆。
  19. That is why I try to treasure every day, as if it were my most valuable possession.
    这就是为什么我努力珍惜每一天,就像它是我最宝贵的财富一样。

Back To Top