快捷鍵
Enter:提交
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
Shift + →:下一題
Shift + ←:上一題
Ctrl:重播
完整音频与全文翻译
- Last summer, I went to the countryside with my dad.
去年夏天,我和爸爸一起去了乡下。 - He grew up on a farm, and he wanted to show me the place where he used to live.
他是在农场长大的,他想带我看看他以前住的地方。 - We drove for many hours to get there.
我们开了好几个小时的车才到达那里。 - The farm was very quiet and peaceful.
农场非常安静而且宁静。 - There were fields of corn and wheat, and a red barn beside the house.
那里有玉米田和麦田,房子旁边还有一座红色的谷仓。 - My grandpa doesn’t live there anymore, but some neighbors still remembered him.
我的爷爷已经不住在那里了,但一些邻居还记得他。 - They talked to my dad and laughed about old stories.
他们和爸爸聊天,还笑着回忆过去的事情。 - One of the neighbors let us ride his horse.
其中一个邻居让我们骑他的马。 - I had never ridden a horse before.
我以前从没骑过马。 - At first, I was scared, but the man helped me get on slowly.
一开始我很害怕,但那位先生慢慢地帮我上马。 - The horse walked slowly, and I held the reins tightly.
马走得很慢,我紧紧抓着缰绳。 - My dad laughed and said I looked just like him when he was young.
爸爸笑着说我看起来就像他小时候一样。 - After the ride, we helped the neighbor feed the chickens.
骑完马后,我们帮那位邻居喂鸡。 - I had never done anything like that in the city.
我在城市里从没做过这样的事。 - My dad showed me how to collect eggs from the chicken coop.
爸爸教我怎么从鸡窝里收鸡蛋。 - He moved so fast, but I was slow and careful.
他动作很快,而我很慢很小心。 - I dropped one egg, and it broke on the ground.
我不小心掉了一个鸡蛋,摔碎在地上。 - The neighbor just smiled and said, “That’s okay. It happens.”
那位邻居笑着说:“没关系,这种事常有。” - Before we left, my dad and I took a photo in front of the old barn.
在离开之前,爸爸和我在旧谷仓前拍了一张照片。 - It was a special day for both of us.
那天对我们俩来说都很特别。 - I learned a lot about what my dad’s childhood was like.
我了解了很多关于爸爸童年的事。 - Even though the farm was very different from my life now, I really enjoyed the visit.
尽管农场和我现在的生活很不一样,我还是很喜欢这次参观。 - Maybe one day I will bring my child to see the farm too.
或许有一天,我也会带我的孩子来看这个农场。